Thursday, January 7, 2010

Trivia!

My husband and I are trivia junkies - and luckily so are our friends! For the past year and a half a group of us have been playing trivia at Tir Na Nog in downtown Raleigh on a fairly regular basis. Sadly, last night was my last night of trivia for four months because I have a night class starting next week :( We didn't do as well as usual - but we had a gift card from previous winnings to spend, so it was a fun night nevertheless :)

If you're looking for trivia in the Raleigh area, I definitely recommend checking out Tir Na Nog - it's held every Wed. night at 9pm. There are a lot of other trivia nights in the area at other places as well - I might have to do some exploring into other ones so I can still get my weekly trivia fix! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment