Sunday, January 17, 2010

Finch's Restaurant

Raleigh has a few hidden gems for restaurants. Today I got to finally eat at one of them. After church one of my good friends suggested grabbing lunch at Finch's - a breakfast/lunch place that has been around for over 50 years. I jumped at the suggestion since I had yet to go. It is located on Peace St. right by the Capital Blvd. on-ramp. Set back a bit, it definitely is your standard quick order place- walk in, seat yourself and pick from a delicious assortment of breakfast and lunch choices -most of which are under $5! My friend got her favorite- french toast, which looked delicious. And I got a club sandwich (for only$4!).

I recommend checking it out - it's a great place for a quick bite and it's a big place so you never really have to wait, even on a Sunday after church. Just be sure to have cash - that's all they take!

I couldn't find a website for them - but here's a link to the page on google: Finch's

No comments:

Post a Comment