Sunday, January 10, 2010

A bittersweet project

My main project for this weekend was putting away all the Christmas decorations - which is always a little bittersweet to me because I love the holidays and the decorations help brighten up the house during the cold winter. (ok so in NC it's not normally THAT cold...but this year it is!). I managed to get most of it away yesterday - I just have a mini fake tree to pull down today and our main tree is still standing, bare, ready to be laid by the curb tonight for pickup by the city.




I picked up "holiday" colored storage bins at Target last week - unnecessary to get the colorful ones, but they were on sale and they're more fun! :) Just two bins held all our first Christmas stuff...knowing my shopping habits though that wont last long!

No comments:

Post a Comment