Saturday, August 20, 2011

Adventures in LA

My last big trip of the summer was to Los Angeles to visit a friend who works for a non-profit.  I had never been before and wasn't entirely sure what to expect.  But I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would (the 75 degree, low humidity weather may have helped!) and would love to go back with the husband sometime!

Some of our adventures over the weekend included:

Going to a park in downtown LA for a movie festival and food truck gathering

I got my dinner from Dogtown Dogs, a hot dog truck.  It was delicious!



Red Velvet Pancakes from Buttermilk - a breakfast food truck.  Amazingggggg.

A trip to Hermosa Beach



Visit from Griffith Observatory of the Hollywood sign - definitely the best place on trip we went!  Such good views of the city



The famous Walt Disney Concert Hall

Cool graffiti exhibit downtown

In Santa Moncia


The original muscle beach!


No actual journeys into Hollywood this time - or celebrity sightings!  Perhaps next trip! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment