Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year's Resolution #1

One of my main goals for 2011 is to really work on meal planning. After starting a full time job in August, I found that many nights we weren't eating until at least 8pm and often it was a less than satisfying meal because it was just thrown together. This year I am determined to do better!

I downloaded the "weekly meal planner" template from this website and after perusing several of my magazines [Everyday Food with Martha Stewart, Better Homes and Gardens, and Southern Living in particular] and cookbooks, as well as keeping in mind what we had in the fridge/freezer, came up with the first meal plan for 2011!

As the week progresses I plan to post each meal and links to any recipes I used or took inspiration from and we'll see how it goes!{although the plan doesn't start until tomorrow night - we're going out to dinner with a friend tonight!)

1 comment:

  1. Amazing! As a matter of course, this has been a wicked story. Unequivocally, a good many coworkers are stupid. For some reason, "Like father, like son."
    http://topwellnesspro.blogspot.in/2018/03/luna-trim-100-working-risk-free-and.html

    ReplyDelete