Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Long Time, No Post

Ack - time has run away from me and it's been over a week since my last post! I've been quite busy since then so I thought a run down in pictures would be more exciting than words.

Over a week ago, one of my friends hosted a fabulous fondue party at her house - we were stuffed by the end:
And then a week later, one of my good friends and I went to Florida to visit another very good friend. We watched the sunset shortly after landing (she lives on the Gulf Coast):
Went to a tiki bar:

Went to the beach (it wasn't quiteee tanning weather):

Went to another tiki bar:

Saw lovely spanish moss and palmettos:

Played at an aquarium and was a turtle:

And had an all around great time!!! It was very fun to just get away and have a ladies weekend. We arrived back in NC on Monday - just missing all the crazy snow. But there was still tons at the airport when we landed - the husband was quite sad he got snowed in without me all weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment